Divorce Sharia Style

posted under , , by Mehedi
Was just flicking through TV, waiting for Top Gear and MOTD, when I realised Channel 4 talking about those terrorists again, oh I mean Muslims. Anyways the program was called Divorce: Shariah Style.

They showed at Sharia council a Muslim legal institution, which offers Muslims advices about various matters, the program concentrated on couples and mainly women.

To me it seemed like they are trying to portray Shariah as something negative, they kept mentioning the punishment for thieves (hand to be cut) and adulterer (killed). Call me an extremist but I don't see anything wrong with that, Shariah solves a lot of inhuman deseases that exists in our lives, I mean seriously what is the point of keeping pedophiles, rapists, adulterers and murderers alive? As one of the Imam said Shariah law will make governments life easier and they don't have to worry about making new jails.

As usual the documentary had slightly dark underground look to it, a lot of shooting was done without any lights in the dark... wonder what that was about? also I thought they were trying to scare the Britons into thinking Islamic laws are creeping into British legal system.

sorry if bits of this post don't make sense, i'm half a sleep!

2 comments

Make A Comment