“Don’t terrorise the street”

posted under , , by Mehedi
Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims, Insha'Allah I will be celebrating it tomorrow. Unfortuantly I couldn't take a day off from my part-time job, so have to work 5 hours, but luckily Alhamdulilah (Praise be to God) I will not be missing the Eid prayer.

Anyways because it's Eid tomorrow, me and two of my mate thought it would be a good to get something from Oxford street. On the way the bus stoped in holborn so thought rather than waiting for the next bus we would walk, as it's 10minutes away.

While walking a black man went pass us and shouted "Don't terrorise the street!", initially we didn't hear what he said properly and thought he didn't say what we think he said as he was smiling, so we asked him, "sorry, what was that?" and he kept on smiling.

So anyways my friends were a bit shocked, not because the man said that but shocked because usually we tend to receive these comments from non-muslim whites.

It's a bit funny too, because we didn't judge him, nor shout "don't stab me for my mobile phone", relating him to constant knife crime by the black community.

0 comments

Make A Comment